Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello Slacker!

So, I have been seriously slacking on this blog - as you can see. My last post was in November. That is sad.

New goal!! My goal is to start posting at least twice a week and then hopefully work my way up from there!

I have been busy with a few other stories - which I will list soon. It was a story that I had been wanting to tell for awhile,  because it is very loosely, and I mean loosely, based on an experience that I had about seven years ago.  But more about that later!!

I also know that people are getting tired of the short stories for $2.99 that leave you hanging for more. At first, I liked the idea because I was flexing my new writing chops (for pay) and writing a full-length book was daunting and scary. And what if you didn't like it??

But after a year of trying out short stories, I'm ready to offer you  full-length books. Because I know that's what you want, and that is what I want too - as an author and reader!

So, I have put out my last short story series and have begun working on full-length ebooks. So, it will be longer between stories, but I figured you don't mind.

First and foremost though, I have compiled my Billionaire Seduction Series into one volume, making for a full length book! And it's getting great reviews so far. Please check it out!!



Available:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Smashwords
Kobo


Thanks for checking this blog out and please check back for more info. I'll be putting up my new series soon and then following that by a book!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment