Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Becoming Socially Connected

So I am no longer a Twitter virgin (insert sound of Twitter cherry popping). What an enormous time sucker, yet in a good way. I'm busy trying to build up my followers, promote my work and write more stories. I have SO many stories floating around in my head, and I feel as if I wrote all day, every day, I could still never put everything down in writing.

I've been really fortunate to leave my career to stay home with my daughter which allows me to pursue other endeavors, primarily my writing. After completing a few hot stories that I have been mulling over for some time now, I plan to embark on my first novel - ahhh!! I'm hoping to start sometime in July. I have a love of paranormal, fantasy and urban fantasy and I will incorporate a lot of those elements!

Thanks to everyone following me so far! Please check out my work, my new author page, and keep checking back for new work! And if you like what you read, share with your friends!

xx Jemma

No comments:

Post a Comment